Criminal Attorney Portland, Tennessee
- Divorce dramatically affects children – do you want the best for your children while going through a divorce?
- Do you have grandchildren and want to help the parents know how to be better parents during and after a divorce?
- Do you need help in Elder law providing sound legal assistance for you or your parents?
We can help take the stress out of legal issues! Avoid costly (time and money) civil litigation and use what many people have found to be a more satisfying experience – mediation, you can help create the outcome. This dispute resolution settlement is usually better than what a judge can order because of the limitation of the law. Use mediation for most civil complaints and other disputes in families, work place, neighborhoods, schools etc.
Ms. Mary offers compassionate lawyering for
- Defenses to criminal law in Portland, TN
- DUI Portland in TN
- Family Law, Portland, TN
- Divorce/Child Custody in Portland, TN
- Charges Against Professional Licenses in Portland, TN
Due to divorce, separation, adoption, death of parent(s) or other reasons, you may need assistance in:
- Custody court evaluations
- Family integration and reintegration
- Parenting post-divorce plan with co-parenting issues
- Expert witnesses
- Counseling on psychological and emotional issues while coaching people through the legal system
We follow the guidelines established by the American Psychological Association
Mary Clement, Ph.D., JD/MSW brings a duel degree in law and social work and work experience with victims/survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, and abuse. She worked with Attorney’s office in the juvenile court for the City of Richmond, Virginia. Her textbook Juvenile Justice System: Law and Process, Second Edition, has been adopted by many criminal justice programs throughout the United States. She has taken training for Rule 31 Listed General Civil mediator and the cross-over training for family mediation in the State of Tennessee.
For practicing lawyers, let us assist you!
For your cases dealing with personal injury, workman’s compensation, disability, domestic relations, and tort claims, we can provide:
Testing, Assessments, Mental Status Evaluations – to verify specific types of trauma such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, sexual abuse of children, and mental illnesses;
Consultation – to assist with the trial theory
Services – to the client to reduce stress, fears, and anxieties for deposition and testimony at trial
Mediation – to resolve the most complex disputes (business, higher education and family matters).SEO Related Posts
- SEO for Attorneys There are many Attorneys out there: Civil Attorneys and Criminal Attorneys are the general umbrella of Attorneys. Defense Attorneys or Criminal Attorneys prosecute or defend their clients in areas like white collar crimes, felonies, traffic tickets etc.. Civil Attorneys usually practice corporate law, personal injury law like slip and......
- Winston Salem SEO Winston-Salem SEO is offered by First Fold SEO, Inc. a Charlotte search engine optimization company. First Fold SEO is expanding into the Winston-Salem Search Engine Optimization market to service new accounts in the Triad Area of North Carolina. If you are a Business in Winston-Salem or the Triad, we......
- Unique SEO Content You are probably already aware of how important link building is, and how important it can be to select the right meta tags, and to select frequently searched keywords that can be added to your website for the purpose of boosting search engine optimization or SEO, but are you also......
- Saving Money on Legal Fees Somehow this weekend I've found myself captured by a "saving money" theme, even though I ordinarily leave that subject to the expert frugalists who write elsewhere. There are a few areas where Mr. ToughMoneyLove may have a frugalistic knowledge advantage. One of those is in the area of lawyers and......